Friday, September 18, 2009


A while ago (okay a year ago) I was in the great land of down under on holiday and sampled a few hundred bags of glorious peppermint M&M's. Unfortunately the magic was short-lived. Upon my return to NZ I could only fit a few (4) bags of them in my suitcase, necessities were dismissed to make the much needed room. These lasted about a week -then the heartbreak began I was missing those M&M's like crazy but I somehow managed to get over it.
Until now.
My friend recently returned from Brisbane and she bought me over a bag of CHERRY M&M’S! They are wonderful little bite sized morsels of delight. I got the bag about an hour ago and thought I could ration them but I really can’t. The bag is half gone already!
I’m trying to prepare for that moment of disappointment when I reach into the bag and grope around trying to find one and come up empty handed....

No comments:

Post a Comment