Tuesday, September 1, 2009

bits and pieces of me

Okay so bear with me as I try to navigate my way around creating a blog... this should be fun...? entertaining...? enlightening...?
So I'm at that stage where I've been out of Uni for a year or so now and wondering what I'm going to do with myself, when I bump into an old friend who suggests maybe start a blog, so here I am digging in and telling anyone who'll listen a little bit (possibly a lot to come) about me and what I like.
For some people this comes easy, that transition from Student to real-life worker and bill payer, unfortunately not so much for me. I have no idea what I want to do and where I want to go -only that whatever it is it MUST include some type of creative outlet involving colour, pattern, print & textiles.
So like I said, bear with me and I'll try to make this something interesting and intriquing for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment