Saturday, September 5, 2009

Unbelievable!

Okay so I was searching on the web for a few particular vintage children's books and I am horrified to come across this new law the USA is going to pass banning the selling and distribution of Children's books printed before 1985! It's ridiculous! that's a whole lot of amazing illustrations to get rid off! a piece of history they are willing to throw away!
So apparently they have claimed books printed before this time contain inks with a lead base which is considered unsafe for children even though there have been no reports of books causing any harm to anyone with regards to the lead! I don't believe how they could do this! would they do the same if all books before 1985 had lead based inks? no I don't think so!
Makes me mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment