Monday, May 3, 2010

it's time!

It's Aussie fashion week so I thought I'd have a quick looksie at what's going on over there at the mo. Ginger & Smart's latest collection went on show 'Rythmn of Light’ they have some great layered shapes going on and I have to admit I am a fan of this dress and the stunning shoulders. The pattern reminds me of when you get rain spots on your camera lens and the sun reflects bouncing rainbow colours.

I love the match of colours and the layers of different aesthetics -slashed tunics with tailored jackets over leggings.

Now I know I should probably show you a glimpse of a little bit more of Lisa Ho's collection but I just can't get enough of the amazing feathered skirt! So you can just go to her site and take a look for yourself.

Alice McCall has some great fun and flirty little dresses, I love the cut out layered backs going on in this one

No comments:

Post a Comment