Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hmmm


What to do what to do?... I've been working on a piece which is quite different to what I usually do -different colours too... any how I'm a little stuck. I know it needs something in the bottom left corner leading up but I can't decide on what. I'm thinking of adding a silhouetted bird in behind the flowers (yes they are flowers...) with long tail feathers and a bit of line pattern within -similar to the gold and black bottom image, but I can't quite decide on the placement. Hmmmm. (I've also realised just how terrible the photos are -I really need to get a new camera, mine has been dropped way too many times plus it a steady hand would help...)

This last image is a painting I did as a wedding gift for my sister earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment