Tuesday, May 11, 2010

look-see here

Perusing through a few blogs getting hooked into that cycle again of 'one more click, I can stop when I want to' phase -but really I can't. There are just too many wonderful things to look at out there in the illustration and design world.
Right time for some sharing... while visiting Chocolate Creative (mighty awesome blog) I fell upon this blog -Website Bakery -an amazing site for all your illustration & inspiration needs and desires. Here I discovered Lydia Meiying who has created some really fun and bright patterns here, she has an etsy shop too so you can have a piece of the action for your very own self. Joojoo gave up her career as a web designer to become an amazing artist/sculptor/jeweller have a looksie at some of her adorable images and clay snails here at her Etsy shop,I just love this super cute sketch of hers below.


No comments:

Post a Comment