Monday, May 10, 2010

Camilla!



I don't really see myself as the Kaftan wearing type but if I did I would most definitely choose one from Camilla Franks collection. The Australian designer has created a collection tributed to Avatar for the Rosemount fashion week and I have to say the colours are absolutely gorgeous. I love that the kaftan is one giant canvas. The digial imagery is amazing and very inspiring and kinda makes me want to try a kaftan now, too bad it's winter.. then again you could really dress to the season in this -layer one with some tights cinch the waist with a belt, add a thermal top underneath and you're good to go.

Please check out her site as there are heaps of other beautiful garments that I wanted to show you but thought I'd better stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment