Monday, April 26, 2010

Glory glory!





My mum has started a glory box for my sister and me -who ever has kids first. I'm almost positive my sister is going to beat me to it, but I'd be gutted because there are some cute things going in there. Mum knits, sew's and crochets in her spare time and she's building up quite a collection. A while ago I bought a gorgeous crocheted blanket from Trade Aid in bright corals and blush pinks and I love it. I recently stumbled across some patterns online on how to make Babette Blankets so I'm starting classes with my mum as tutor this weekend to try my hand at crochet, I'm not too sure if I have the patience for it but am going to give it a shot!

(The above images are from a quick google search -bar the first image of the Trade Aid blankie -if they are your's they are beautiful and please don't hate me for borrowing them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment