Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Super excited to have done a wee bit of screen printing after two long years away from Uni, on the kitchen floor, not directly onto the floor... and no Mr landlord not in the kitchen....

I did a couple of the images from the previous post, I like them but they could have been bigger prints, they are a bit experimental because I had to find somewhere that would expose my screens, then find all the right printing paste and find somewhere to print them... so not as easy as Uni! But I didn't make too much of a mess.
I would love to try some different colours and perhaps try to have them stocked in a store somewhere but I will need to find some much better quality totes to print on in bulk.

The results are below, plus I had a couple of my prints laser copied which I framed and am going to give as christmas pressies, nice and cheap plus I get to give them back to my nana -they were her flowers after all! (see early posts and my addiction to my nana's garden).



No comments:

Post a Comment