Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Myspace -I never knew just how addictive it really really is! I have a problem where I have to look at as many as I can and sample at least one song from each band who's name takes my fancy, this can take hours! and it's super annoying if I find a band/singer I really like and can't find their music anywhere! esp in NZ.

Here are a couple if my favs from this evenings adventure through the web:
The Belle Brigade - tried to pick one for you to hear but they are all very cool, so take your pick!

Honey Honey - Listen to their cover of Whos Loving You,

Obi- quite catchy and kooky (-my new favourite new word as observed in previous posts...)

Jake Blanton -really sweet acoustic guitar melodies, his voice is pretty neat too.

The Bird and The Bee -fun, whimsical sorta reminds me of a less hyper Lily Allen.

No comments:

Post a Comment