Tuesday, December 29, 2009


I am absolutely in love with this person's photos and style I came across on Flickr, not too sure of their actual name but their Flickr alias is liebemarlene and she's from Atlanta Georgia.

From what I can gather she has an enormous love for vintage clothing and accessories (her collection is amazing -I am incredibly jealous!), actually as I write this I've discovered she has a website click here! turns out she has an ebay store too! selling all her vintage finds!

What really got my attention though is the amazing photos she has taken of herself in the garments, she has completely set the scene and created stories for all the gorgeous dresses, skirts, blouses and cardies!
She kinda reminds me of Zooey Deschanel, with the whole 1950's cute doll like look.
The settings are beautiful gardens clearly playing on the seasons and her poses are so innocent and shy.
Have a gander at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment