Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dry The River


Great band new to me I discovered today on trust youtube thanks to LondonLuci and the music accompanying her illustrations!
Dry The River are a talented bunch of musicians from England! Which of course makes it so much easier for me to see them now that I am indeed in L O N D O N!

Arrived last Friday and am proud to say I am becomming quite the seasoned tube user. The public transport here makes NZ's look like a joke.
Have joined several recruitment places this week, applied for my NI (National Insurance number), bank account set up is on Monday, Tomorrow am off to the V&A to spend glorious hours in their textile dept! Basso and Brooke may be on Sunday, or possibly early next week.
I worked a random temp shift through one of the recruitment places today at Top Shop (clothing store) on Oxford St of all places! Absolute horror as it was sale time and I had to restock the racks... Never again, women can be vicious shoppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment