Friday, March 12, 2010

You know the seemingly harmless little button in the top left that says 'Next Blog'?
DON'T CLICK IT!
I know the immense desire to do so may occur, but do so at your own peril.
I thought I would be okay, it's just a tiny wee button, it can't cause any trouble. Oh How wrong I was. Curiosity got the better of me.
I clicked it.
I was intrigued to see what the next blog would be -would it be similar to mine? What category had I been dumped in? Perhaps right next to a popular design blog?
Wrong.
The next blog was about farming and new born baby goats; -Extremely cute by the way but not exactly what I had in mind for my blog grouping.
If that wasn't bad enough I got hooked. That little button and I played a war of 'the next one will be more in keeping with what I blog about...' again with the Alas nope. There were several following blogs on Farms, the weather and vegetables??? Just when I was about to give up it suddenly changed! Yup you got it! Parenting! oh so much closer.....
Hey maybe I'm getting there, I'd better check, just in case. It could be the next one, or the one after that....

No comments:

Post a Comment