Wednesday, March 3, 2010

YAY!!!
This is a very exciting time for me!
I've just made my first initiation into the world of ebay, how exciting!

My first purchase is a Gocco! I can't wait for it to arrive! (could I possibly use any more of these!!!! why yes I do believe I can)...

It's so exciting, now I just have to play the wait game and hope it gets here from the States in less than a month... wishful thinking?

Anywho, for those of you wondering what the bejeebers a Gocco is, I suggest you google it... nah here you go -it's a japanese screen printing system, apparently it was huge in the 70's and 1/3 of households in Japan owned one, BUT thanks to all the new tech out there these days the gocco has unfortunately been made redundant and is no longer being manufactured; so it's a race to see what you can get hold of in the way of supplies, BUT I have discovered after a fair amount of hummming and harrring whether or not to buy it, there is an alternative to the current supplies which is great!
So I can begin to create awesome cards and prints all hand done and speedy! yay!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment