Friday, January 1, 2010

Sooooo was a little bored today and got out my bags of fun fabric. Spotlight had a massive sale during the year where a lot of their quilting and kids fabrics were 50 cents a metre! How could I possibly pass up the chance of buying some/a lot of them, so as you can see I didn't!



I thought I had better do something with some of it so I embarked on an Apron making mission! I don't do nearly enough cooking or baking to warrant using one but I'm going to start, and it's not going to be one of those 'only-for-show' aprons, I'm actually going to use it.



So this is what I ended up with... I'm not the best of sewers but I still had a bit of fun making it up as I went along, I like that I made the ties quite long so I can either tie it at the back or wrap it around to the front again.

It may be a little too nice to get dirty...... but then again I have loads more fabric and can always make another couple!




No comments:

Post a Comment