Wednesday, January 6, 2010




So still on break and just about to go to bed and I stumble upon these two fantastic designers! One of whom is a fashion designer in Romania Diana Bobar Her garments are really different and she's not afraid to experiment with different textiles and dye application -for example check out her spray painted mini dresses, I'm loving the jackets and only wish I had the gall to wear them in Wellington...






Next up is Josephine - Who is an accessories designer and has collaborated with Diana -above- the photos above are from their shoot, mixing Diana's garments and Josephine's accessories), she makes these great little flower head pieces that complete any outfit, I have my eye on one of the little broach like ones with the gem in the centre!




No comments:

Post a Comment