Friday, March 7, 2014

Whoops, neglected. 
Sorry Blog! 
Won't lie - haven't been incredibly busy, just more preoccupied with Pinterest! Darn it. 
Guess what? 



I leave for Melbourne, Australia tomorrow -no not for a holiday! Am giving it a month to see how I like it and if I can get a job in something related to the creative industry. 
So am furiously packing and re-packing my suitcase with as much of my life as I can possibly stuff in it. Am slightly concerned with clothing options due to the crazy weather they have there. Given the latest heat wave was in the 40's and the stories I've heard of the unpredictability of the weather, I've tried to accumulate layers of clothing that will work both ways however -slightly difficult! Oh well they say Melbourne is awesome for shopping! 
Victoria Market here I come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment