Friday, September 27, 2013





I know you'll probably say -where have you been living all this time? under a rock?! but I've just come across the most amazing African wax fabric patterns and can't get enough of them to the point where I'm in pattern overload and am planning my imaginary trips to Africa to buy some and watch it all being made. 
I apologise to all of you who take a sneak peek or follow my Pinterest boards... I may have gone a wee bit crazy on them but it's okay -you see I'm not addicted, I don't have a problem and can definitely stop when I want to. Just one issue with that -I don't want to...
On another note (actually the same note really...) Check out this crazy pattern clash lover, Italian designer Stella Jean who incorporates African pattern into her collections at an amazing level!

No comments:

Post a Comment