Saturday, August 10, 2013



I have never heard of Lilly Pulitzer. 
Given that I don't live in the States I could be forgiven for not being aware she existed right? However being a textile grad and lover of print & pattern you'd be surprised that I haven't! 
But that's okay because I know of her now, and am planning a trip to one day visit one of the amazing Lilly Pulitzer stores....when I win the lottery...

I am in awe of the use of pattern and bold bright colours! 
This woman's brand is genius. After googling her a bit and perusing the online lilly store I noted they cater for Sororities -what a genius money-making move! For me this brand now stands right up there next to Cath Kidston and Orla Kiely in that it only takes a few prints with different colour ways put upon many different products to make a cult like brand following. 
Well played Lilly, well played.  

No comments:

Post a Comment