Monday, October 25, 2010

B R I N G I T L O N D O N

SSSSSoooo have been in London town for a good 2 and a half months now and still completely loving it! Ok even though am nowhere near the career I want to be in and haven't travelled further than Brighton yet -am still loving it! AND am definitely one of those people who would rather be too cold than too hot, though I do believe I may have to eat my words on this over the next couple of months... it's only the begginning of Autumn and it's already very chilly indeed.It's quite fun though! Bought my first pair of mittens this week and a hot water bottle and a bunch of thermal socks! Come on Winter, BRING IT!
Anywho below are a few pics from my London (and Brighton) travels!


GRRRrrrrr at the Natural History Museum

Brighton Pier & Carousel


Macaroons! mmmmmmmm must have a go at making these!

No comments:

Post a Comment