Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh S T Y L I S T

(A brilliant fashion mag/newspaper brought to you free(!) every Tuesday!)

Stylist, I want to work for you.
Pretty please? Sugar on top, cherry, sprinkles, the works?... There are so very many reasons as to why you should employ me but first take the time to read my great spiel about you. Yes it’s really all about you.
I can always bring up the aspect of you being free every Tuesday but that’s not my main point, it’s a great point but the best part about you is that you combine great fashion advice and style points with excellent, readable, relevant stories on current issues which I actually take the time to read. I find myself searching for the people who hand you out at the tube every Tuesday morning, if I miss them I walk to the next station hub to find you. I’m not stalking you honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment